Every Friday we send out our weekly announcement’s via email. This email includes community events, volunteer opportunities, small group announcements, etc. If you would like to receive the weekly announcements, please indicate on the form below.
We also have an email forum that allows members of the community to send out needs and information to the whomever else is signed up to receive forum emails. Usually the forum is used to announce a need for help (for example: “looking for people to help me move a couch on Saturday”), an informal get together (“we are going for a hike if anyone wants to join us”), or in a listings sort of way (“couch for sale”, “looking for a room to rent”). If you’d like to be included in forum please indicate in the form below.
- Refugee Donations Drive – November 4th – Dec. 2nd — Help keep our refugee neighbors warm this winter by donating gently used winter outerwear such as hats, gloves, coats, and boots. (No clothes please, just winter outerwear). There is a special need this year for infant and children’s winter outerwear as well as the items on this wish list. Donated items will be distributed through the Vermont Refugee Resettlement Program, which is pleased to partner with Church at the Well.
- Thanksgiving Potluck, 11/18 – We will be hosting a Thanksgiving Potluck on November 18th immediately following the service. You can sign up to bring a dish on the sign-up sheet in the lobby or by emailing Tasha (email@example.com)
- Coffeehouse / Open Mic, 11/11 – Scout & Co. (Winooski) – Calling all musicians, writers, poets, artists, stand-up comedians—and everyone who enjoys watching their friends make fools of themselves in front of a microphone, or maybe even shine. Join us for an evening of coffee, community, and open–mic generously hosted by Vivid Coffee at Scout & Company in Winooski. We hope you’ll come hang out and cheer folks on—and maybe even share a song, painting, or poem of your own. Bring your friends. Sunday November 11th, 6:30pm, Scout & Company in Winooski. Questions? Contact Luann Bailey at .
- High School – Fall Semester Events (NEW) – For the fall semester, we are planning a few events for High School Students connected to Church at the Well.
- Revolution Youth Worship Nights (10/6, 11/3, 12/1): On the first Saturday of the month through December, we will be getting together to worship with Revolution Youth in downtown Burlington. We will be meeting at Ben and Jerry’s at 7:15pm and walking next door to 150 Cherry (prayer room below New Moon Café). There will be bible study, prayer, live music, fun, and conversations… the event gets started at 8pm. Leaders from Church at the Well will be present. To learn more about Revolution Youth visit https://www.revolutionyouth.co
- Thursday Night Bible Study: We will be gathering in Williston to study the bible and connect at 7PM on Thursday’s October 25th and November 15th.
- End of Semester Fun Night: On Saturday, December 15th, we will have an end of semester fun night at Spare Time in Colchester. Details TBA.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP and for more details